Applications for the 2014-15 school year available!
All FirstLine Schools are open-admissions public charter schools. We are Recovery School District charter schools, and follow the RSD common application process. The RSD's enrollment information page can be found here.
You can apply online or download a copy and turn it in at the locations listed below. Please also note, that if you are currently attending a FirstLine School, there is no paperwork to complete to continue enrollment for the 2014-15 school year.
- November 3: Application launches
- December 19: Early Window deadline
- February 27: Standard Window deadline
- Week of April 6: Results available!
Families can pick up and turn in copies of the common application at any FirstLine School, the RSD Famliy Resource Centers or any other RSD school.
FirstLine Schools are enrolling in the following grade levels:
- Arthur Ashe Charter School (Lake Park): Kindergarten - 8th
- John Dibert Community School (Mid-City): Pre-K(4) - 8th
- Samuel J. Green Charter School (Uptown): Kindergarten - 8th
- Langston Hughes Academy Charter School (Gentilly): Pre-K(4) - 8th
- Joseph S. Clark Preparatory High School (Tremé): 9th - 12th
OneApp K-12 and Pre-K applications for download: Coming soon!
Step 2: Once you receive your letter from RSD (week of April 7, 2014) confirming your child's placement at one of the five FirstLine Schools, please complete the enrollment packet and bring to the front office of the shcool. For enrollment packets please click here.