Applications for the 2014-15 school year coming soon!
All FirstLine Schools are open-admissions public charter schools. We are Recovery School District charter schools, and follow the RSD common application process. The RSD's enrollment information page can be found here.
Step 1: Apply through the RSD OneApp Process
You can apply online or download a copy and turn it in at the locations listed below. Please also note, that if you are currently attending a FirstLine School, there is no paperwork to complete to continue enrollment for the 2014-15 school year.
- Round One Part I OneApp: November 4, 2013 through December 20, 2013
- Round One Part II OneApp: January 13, 2014 through February 28, 2014
- Round One notifications sent out: April 7, 2014
- Round Two One App: April 14, 2014 through May 9, 2014
- Round Two notifications sent out: June 1, 2014
Families can pick up and turn in copies of the common application at any FirstLine School, the RSD Famliy Resource Centers or any other RSD school.
FirstLine Schools are enrolling in the following grade levels:
- Arthur Ashe Charter School (Lake Park): Kindergarten - 8th
- John Dibert Community School (Mid-City): Pre-K(4) - 8th
- Samuel J. Green Charter School (Uptown): Kindergarten - 8th
- Langston Hughes Academy Charter School (Gentilly): Pre-K(4) - 8th
- Joseph S. Clark Preparatory High School (Tremé): 9th - 12th
OneApp K-12 and Pre-K applications for download:
Step 2: Once you receive your letter from RSD (week of April 7, 2014) confirming your child's placement at one of the five FirstLine Schools, please complete the enrollment packet and bring to the front office of the shcool.